We need help translating this wiki into as many languages as possible!
The bulk of the work lies here! Any registered user on this wiki can contribute translations in any language, as lng as they've confirmed they are human!
- Register as a user on the wiki
- Once your account is created, confirm your email address using the button at the bottom of your user preferences page. You only have to do this once.
Contact the wiki administrator and request editing and translation access to the wiki. You only have to do this once.
- Email confirmation and administrator permission are required before you can edit. This is to prevent spam and abuse.
- Sign up as a translator. Specify up to three languages you know, and specify how you'd like to be notified when new translation work is needed.
- Want to get to work right away? Look at the language stats page to see a list of pages that require translation now
- To learn how to use the translation tools, read this tutorial on the MediaWiki help pages
- Submit your translations, and they will immediately be made available for registered users to use – they will not appear to the "general public" until they are reviewed by someone else who is also translating your language, or by a translation administrator.
To ensure quality, contributed translations should be reviewed by other people. Translations on the Nxt Wiki will not be visible to non-registered users until they have been marked as "reviewed", but some users can be marked as "administrative reviewers", which means they have permission to approve their own translations as well as anyone else's. Translations that are "reviewed" are visible to all users of the wiki.
- If you would like to be responsible for helping to administer translations, contact the wiki administrator and let us know what your qualifications/language skills are. We'll respond as soon as possible
- Once you've been set up as a translation reviewer, you'll be able to mark submitted translations as reviewed. Take a look at this MediaWiki help page for information on how this is done.
Thanks for your help!